These are a staple in our house. Absolutely delicious, healthy and full of protein without having to choke down eggs (which has become more difficult as they’ve slowly made their way onto the aversions list as pregnancy has continued). Try them with any fruit or even on their own. Let me know how you like them. Hope you enjoy them as much as this family does 🙂
Blueberry Protein Pancakes
- 1/4 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4c old fashioned oats
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4c fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp pancake mix (optional for fluffier pancakes)
- Combine all ingredients (you may save half the blueberries as a topping rather than cooking them all, if you wish)
- Cook in a non-stick skillet over medium high for approximately 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown
- Remove from heat
- Top with syrup, PB, butter, fresh fruit, etc.
Serving size: 1 large or 2 small pancakes. Place in waffle iron for a waffle!