We started a weekly tradition of Sunday Morning Pancakes a few months back and it’s still going strong. Now that it’s finally Fall we’ve swapped out the blueberries for pumpkin. The result? Absolute deliciousness. Enjoy!
Makes 16 pancakes
-1c all purpose flour
-1c whole wheat flour
-2 scoops vanilla protein powder
-4 tsp baking powder
-1/2 tsp kosher salt
-1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
-2 tbsp. ground flaxseed
-2 bananas, smashed into a puree
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1c pumpkin puree
-1 tbsp. olive oil
-1 1/2c unsweetened vanilla almond milk or other milk
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl
2. Add eggs and mix.
3. Add banana and pumpkin puree. Mix.
4. Add remaining ingredients and stir until smooth.
5. Cook on griddle or skillet over low to medium heat until golden.
6. Top with butter, syrup and/or whipped cream and enjoy!