When I set out to make this meal, I had zero expectations. I knew I wanted a Thai curry taste in a meal full of protein and veggies. What I got was easily one of the best things I’ve ever made! Looking at the pictures makes me drool (&requires all my self control not to shovel in the leftovers).
If you like curry, Thai food or just enjoy delicious meals, MAKE THIS NOW. It won’t disappoint.
3 chicken breasts (tofu or shrimp would also work), diced
1 zucchini, cut into strips
1 yellow squash, cut into strips
1 bell pepper, cut into strips
1 head of broccoli, crowns cut
1/2 yellow onion, diced
5-6 green onions, diced
1 16oz can of coconut cream
3 tbsp Thai kitchen red curry paste
1 tsp ground ginger
2 tbsp minced garlic
Sprinkle of red pepper flakes (optional)
2 tsp coconut oil
- In a small skillet add 1 tsp coconut oil and heat over medium high. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate, large skillet or wok, heat 1 tsp coconut oil over medium high. Add all veggies, season with salt and pepper and cook 8-10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir the chicken and cook through. Add ginger and garlic and stir to coat. Add Thai curry paste, stir to coat. Pour in coconut cream evenly and stir. Cook 3-4 minutes over low.
- While chicken cooks continue cooking veggies until tender. Remove everything from heat and mix together in a large bowl. Adjust salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Spoon over cauliflower rice (or regular rice).